More Links to help you start AAC Modelling 


Hi All, when we are first starting out with using iPads, Low Tech Choice Boards or other means to get our children to communicate it can be really daunting on 'breaking through' that communication barrier.  We might get success with simple motivating choices but often its like groundhog day with those choices being ALL they will use because they have been successful with them.  However, how do you progress?  How do you get past just requesting set items, like FOOD or DRINK?
Well recently another parent posted links on a Facebook group I am on and I thought I would share those links about Modelling and AAC (Augmentative Communication).  Feel free to ask questions regarding modelling and starting communication with your child.  I will do my best to help you! Remember we're all different and so are our kids!



Cheers, Vivien

Comments